- Puppet Pals (HD) – create your own unique shows in realtime and audio
- Toontastic – empowers kids to draw, animate and share their cartoons
- AirSketch – turn into wireless iPad; projects to screen
- Drawing Box for iPad; practice drawing and painting
- DoodleBuddgy – fingerpaint with your favorite colors
- How to Draw – listen, following instructions
- iBrainstorm – free- lots of color
- Barefoot World Atlas – Barefoot World Atlas is a magical interactive 3D globe that invites children to explore the regions and countries of the world, discovering hundreds of fascinating features and immersing themselves in the rich wonders of our planet.
- Stack the Countries (lite)
- Stuck on Earth – free travel guide
- World Atlas – National Geographic
- Civil War Today– or less than one penny per day you can experience the war as it unfolded, one day at a time, with daily updates that let you live the events in “real-time” over four years.
- Early Jamestown – interactive textbook exploration of the early days of the Jamestown settlement and the state of Virginia.
- Pass the Past – educational game to help students prepare for Virginia’s Standard’s of Learning (SOL) exams with a focus on World, United States and Virginia history, civics, and geography.
- US History – McGraw-Hill Education’s American History Time Line is a fun and informative way to navigate the history of the United States.
- Landformer – Raise and lower terrain to solve puzzles in this unique and challenging game.
- TapQuiz Maps – Play TapQuiz™ Maps for an easy and quick way to master geography. Learn the countries of the world through a fun and engaging game!
- Flash to Pass – easy-to-use, elegant program designed to facilitate mastering the basic math facts
- Fraction Basic – free video app provides a quick and simple way for you to learn and understand the basics behind fractions.
- Kid 3 Math Drill – simple and easy to use
- Math Bingo – If you need a way to break the tedium of repetitious math fact practice, get your students and iPad and let them have at Math Bingo
- Math Board Addition – good basic addition practice
- Math Drills – lite – Graphically rich and fun environment allows a single student to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Math Zoom – An animal adventure through the world of numbers!
- My Math Card App – y Math Flash Card App is for mastering basic elementary math facts. Its an easy to use and customizable application to enable focused learning.
- Pearl Diver – Collect all the pearls, avoid the crocodiles. Play the Willie Creek pearl diving game, great for kids aged 2-12
- Mathmateer – use rockets to learn math
- Ruler – With a single touch your iPhone turns into a top accurate ruler.
- Slice it – slide objects into pieces
- Timed Test Arcade – Timed Test is a full-featured addition math facts timed test simulator. Create completely customizable timed tests.
MIND MAPPING – THINKING
- iBrainstorm – Capturing and sharing your inner most creative genius has never been easier. Introducing the first multi-device collaboration tool from Universal Mind.
- IdeaSketch – easily draw a diagram – mind map, concept map, or flow chart – and convert it to a text outline, and vice versa
- iThoughts – mind mapping tool for the iPad
- Popplet – Great for work. Great for school. Popplet is a platform for your ideas.
- Easy Beats – free version of our drum sequencer built from the ground up to be the quickest and easiest way to create great sounding 4 bar beats.
- Garage Band – turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio
- Guitar – StudioShare allows the novice or professional musician to record, mix, and share your music with friends, fans, and fellow musicians anywhere in the world.
- Soundrop – Draw lines and watch as Soundrop uses them to create music!
- Toontastic – you and your kids can start your own garage band
- Virtuoso – play the piano
- Jot – acts like a piece of paper
- Notability – Notability powerfully integrates handwriting, PDF annotation, typing, recording, and organizing so you can take notes your way
- Paper – share notes
Screenchomp – share a great idea… Explain a tricky concept… Help kids with their homework.
- Show Me – Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
- Three Ring – take pictures of student work and keep track of them online
- Voice Thread – Talk, type, and draw right on the screen.
- Action Words – learn action words with amazing graphics
- Audiobooks – apps for books purchased through Audio Books (and free ones
- Free books – download any of our 23,469 classic books, and read
- Sparklefish – hilarious finish the story
- Story Kit – Create an electronic storybook
- Story Lines – award-winning game of ‘telephone’ with pictures
- Super Readers – (fee)–improve reading skill
- Young Reader – highly customizable eBook reader and speed reading coach all-in-one
- BrainPop – Bring learning to your fingertips™ with the BrainPOP® Featured Movie app
- Dictionary – dictionary app
- Heritage Photopedia – With 30,000 awe-inspiring photos, this much loved app has been called the world’s largest photo book, an inspiring travel guide
- Merriam Webster Dictionary
- TED – TED’s official app presents talks from some of the world’s most fascinating people
- 3D Brain -Use your touch screen to rotate and zoom around 29 interactive structures.
- 3D Cell Simulation and Stain Tool
- Explore the Animal Kingdom – Let your kids go on a safari and discover the animal world anytime!
- Go Watch Sky – Easily and quickly identify and locate stars, planets, constellations and more by simply pointing to the sky
- Science Glossary – A glossary of scientific terms and short biographies that support our science education website
- Science House – growing library of over 80 hands-on Science lessons that are great for home and the classroom.